Soulsight is looking for a creative leader for their growing design team of brand builders. Join our pack of wildly talented, curious, driven and collaborative individuals as we deliver strategic brand solutions for our clients. As an agency, we value a culture where creatives grow through both continuously teaching and learning from one another. We prioritize our collective passion for design and use it to fuel our curiosities both within and outside of client work.
As a design director, you will report directly to the creative director as you manage and mentor other designers on the team. You will be responsible for owning specific segments of our creative business and actively foster those client relationships. Design director will manage projects with any number of our clients within food, beverage, and hard goods categories against varied creative deliverables including brand identity, brand packaging, product innovation, brand activation and digital applications. Design directors are hands-on doers, responsible for directing, mapping out, and contributing design to the creative vision while working collaboratively with other disciplines within Soulsight.
– Minimum of 7-10 years of professional creative experience within branding and consumer packaged goods industry (CPG)
– Solid experience in additional creative realms of design as well (print, digital, brand activation)
– Deep understanding and proficiency in conceptual brand storytelling
– Deep understanding of packaging standards and production regulations
– Top-tier design, communication, and creative direction skills required
– Experience in both creating and working within design systems
– Ability to creative direct full conceptual ranges
– Proficiency in client presentations
– Bachelor’s degree in a graphic design-related field
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
– Employee management experience preferred
– Must include work samples to be considered
We are open to candidates who are local and remote!
Soulsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Soulsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application was submitted successfully.